Temporary COVID 19 Case Manager Procedures for
The Orthopedic Center of St. Louis
1. Case Manager is screened in the building lobby and deemed able to proceed.
2. Check in at front desk and give business card with cell number and patient name to the front desk assistant.
3. Case Manager will go sit in car or parking lot area while business card is placed on patient chart.
4. Doctor or staff member will call case manager after patient is seen.
5. If Case Manager needs to talk with staff/Doctor, patient, or get paperwork they can come up to meet a physician staff member in the lobby (Suite 200) to be brought back to physician’s hallway.
6. To limit personnel in the office, they are to leave after the appointment and cannot sit in waiting room or Case Manager Lounge.
7. If they have another appointment with a TOC Physician they will need to complete the process starting with step 2.
Thank you for your cooperation. I am sorry for this inconvenience. While I hope you understand, I know this makes your job more difficult. We all hope these social distancing restrictions do not last too long. Thank you for your understanding. I look forward to working with you. Please let me know if you have any feedback.