Prepare for your Appointment
To make your visit as successful as possible, please consider the following.
What to bring
Please complete the appropriate forms prior to your arrival at the office and bring them with you, along with the following:
- Your insurance card
- Physician referral forms or authorization numbers, if required by your insurance
- A list of current prescription or over-the-counter medications you are taking, including dosage and frequency
- Relevant information about your medical and surgical history
- Any pertinent x-rays, MRIs or records you may have
In addition, co-payments are due at the time of your visit. Dr. Miller accepts cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
What to think about
You can help Dr. Miller diagnose and treat your condition by being prepared to answer the following questions:
- What are your main symptoms?
- How long have you had your symptoms?
- What were you doing when your symptoms started?
- Have you had this problem in the past?
- What was the diagnosis?
- How was it treated?
- How and when did an injury occur? How was it treated?
- Have you had any injuries in the past to the same area? Do you have any continuing problems because of the previous injury?
- Have you ever had surgery in that area?
- What activities, related to sports, work, or your lifestyle, make your symptoms better or worse?
- Do you think that activities related to your job or hobbies caused your symptoms?
- What home treatment measures have you tried? Did they help?
- What nonprescription medicines have you taken? Did they help?