Workers’ Compensation Orthopedic Doctor
Here at Mark Miller, MD, we make the entire workers’ compensation process easier for case managers, employers, and employees by providing timely and accurate communication to all parties involved. We understand that employers are concerned about costs, that’s why we diagnose, evaluate, and treat work-related shoulder and knee injuries with the utmost care, and in the most cost-effective way.
To speak with our experienced workers’ comp orthopedic team, contact us today!
Our Workers’ Comp Orthopedic Treatment Process
We work with insurance adjusters in workers’ comp cases to manage the treatment of patients who were hurt on the job. We pride ourselves on our transparency, open communication, and coordination regarding treatment and work status, which helps make the process better for all.
Mark Miller, MD provides:
- Frequent and thorough communication with case managers, claims adjusters, and employers
- Same-day reporting on patient evaluation and medical, surgical, or physical therapy needs
- Clear timelines, requirements, and expectations
- Return-to-work protocol for each workers’ compensation case
- IMEs, record reviews, and second opinions
What Our Workers’ Comp Orthopedic Doctor Treats
With our dedicated workers’ compensation staff and turn-key access to all necessary diagnostic and treatment options, you can trust Mark Miller, MD to provide the best service and the most cost-effective solutions to ensure employees are able to get back to work as soon as it is medically appropriate.
We treat workplace injuries such as:
- Shoulder injuries
- Knee injuries
- Repetitive motion disorders
Benefits to Patients with Workers’ Comp Injuries
Dr. Miller has treated countless patients’ shoulder and knee injuries and helped in pain management after a workplace accident. When you come to Mark Miller, MD, you can count on superior orthopedic care that is individualized for your needs. We always look to treat injuries and pain with a conservative approach first; however, in cases involving serious injuries, you can rest easy knowing that Dr. Miller is a skilled orthopedic surgeon and has performed complex arthroscopic surgical procedures.
Our comprehensive patient care in workers’ compensation cases includes:
- Timely access to medical care – appointment times are usually available within a few business days
- Convenient access to diagnostic and surgical resources in one location – including MRI, CT scan, outpatient surgery, and physical therapy
- Innovative technology and minimally invasive techniques – to limit discomfort and ensure a quicker recovery
Workers’ Compensation Orthopedic Surgeon St. Louis
Our team is here to help manage your workers’ comp case in the most effective way possible. Let us provide adjusters and patients with the professional service and expert orthopedic care you need!
Please call 314.336.2642 to assist you with any questions or claim processing needs.
Contact Mark Miller, MD Today!